Friday, September 01, 2006

If I were a dog, I'd be 6.10058708414873 years old.

Here's yet another way to find out interesting but essentially useless information about yourself. Check out the Birthday Calculator

Here's what I learned about myself:

I was born on a Sunday, which is rather nice to know since Mom and Dad aren't around to provide details like that anymore.

Your date of conception was on or about 7 April 1963 which was a Sunday.

Um, definitely didn't need to know that. That brings up the whole notion of Mom and Dad having sex and that's not an image I need in my head, now or ever.

Your Native American Zodiac sign is Goose; your plant is Bramble.

I can definitely see where that could come in handy. The old 'what sign are you' is such a tired pick-up line. This is a whole new area of possibilities.

Your date of birth on the Hebrew calendar is 14 Tevet 5724.

As of 9/1/2006 8:05:58 PM EDT, You are 1,346,789,158 seconds old.

That sounds so much nicer than admitting it in years.

Celebrities who share your birthday:

Jude Law (1972)Bryan 'Dexter' Holland (1966)
Ted Danson (1947)Marianne Faithfull (1946)
Mary Tyler Moore (1936)Andrew Johnson (1808)

Wait! Jude Law and I have the same birthday? Really? Skipping over the fact that he's just a bit younger than I am. Would that we shared the same cheekbones.

Your age is the equivalent of a dog that is 6.10058708414873 years old. (You're still chasing cats!)

Apparently I can boil 4.91 US ounces of water with the BTUs produced by the amount of candles on my next birthday cake.

I did tell you this was essentially useless information, didn't I?

Your birth tree is Apple Tree, the Love

There are birth trees? How can Hallmark have missed that all important holiday opportunity?

1 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl Wray said...

That is absolutely HILARIOUS!! I'm gonna have to go check that out. I especially like the dog years thing and the conception date (again, i'm with you though--not information i really need to know!!)

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home